- 8 Posts
Hello! I've chosen to buy the Note 10.1 (2014) over the TabPRO with the help of SpookDroid but I have two pressing questions before I purchase anything tomorrow.
1) How much memory is available from the get-go when you first boot up a 16GB Note?
2) Is it better to buy a 32GB or just buy a 16GB and stick my own 32-64GB SD card in?
I own the GS4 Int'l Edition 16GB and I can only use ~8GB right from the start. I'm afraid of this happening again with a new Note. Any help is appreciated- thanks!
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-25-2014, 11:43 PM #2
- 03-26-2014, 12:09 PM #3
- 03-26-2014, 12:36 PM #4
- 03-26-2014, 12:44 PM #5
- 06-15-2014, 12:35 AM #6
- 06-19-2014, 02:49 PM #7
- 06-20-2014, 09:04 AM #8
- By bugeyed in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2014, 09:30 PM
- By worknman in forum HTC One M8Replies: 108Last Post: 03-29-2014, 05:10 PM
- By Kriingle in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2014, 03:56 PM
- By hdradaza in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2014, 09:45 PM
- By ugxvibe in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 03-25-2014, 09:13 AM