- 03-26-2014, 05:47 PM #2
- 07-02-2014, 04:28 PM #3
- 11-08-2014, 10:22 PM #4
- 11-09-2014, 10:49 AM #5
- 347 Posts
Re: Galaxy Note 10.1: How to get full screen keyboard back?
Might try going to, Settings >> Controls >> Language and input >> Keyboards and input methods, and re-initializing keyboard..
Also If you dislike miniature 'standard' tablet (Samsung) keyboard, you might consider "Hackers Keyboard" app. which gives you more comprehensive PC styled keyboard...
DaleDiagonally parked in a parallel universe.
- By Jerry Stock in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2014, 11:19 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2014, 08:37 PM
- By computerfreak123 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2014, 02:31 AM
- By GMasonDragonDad in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 03-29-2014, 01:41 AM
- By andrew_whitlock in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2014, 04:30 PM