Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default PayPal App

I noticed that this App isn't compatible with this tablet. What is so special about this tablet that I can't even get a PayPal app for it? I can't even a phone version to use on this tablet.

Default Re: PayPal App

Quote Originally Posted by tsweeney77 View Post
    I noticed that this App isn't compatible with this tablet. What is so special about this tablet that I can't even get a PayPal app for it? I can't even a phone version to use on this tablet.
    Do you have the WiFi version ? I am currently using the PayPal app on my SM-P605 (LTE)
    It might be because of the 2 step authorization with a mobile phone or because you can now pay with the app using your phone... not exactly sure what the limitations are with the WiFi tablet.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: PayPal App

I have the WiFi only version. I ended up finding a recent file for phones during a search. Kind of a hassle though everytime a need an updated version of the app, I have to do a google search for the apk file. Lame on there part.