Your overall thoughts on this tablet?

JamesM90

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Are you guys happy with your tablets?
What are the pros and cons in your opinion? Did you have any problems with your device?
I think the ability to be able to remove some of the bloatware would be great. And it would've been great to have a usb 3 and an hdmi port.

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Are you guys happy with your tablets?
What are the pros and cons in your opinion? Did you have any problems with your device?
I think the ability to be able to remove some of the bloatware would be great. And it would've been great to have a usb 3 and an hdmi port.

Are you a potential buyer or new owner ?
You'll notice there are 768 threads written about this tablet and I'm assuming you would like to avoid reading through them :p
Bear in mind that there are WiFi, 3G and LTE versions, different firmwares for different regions, some people root, some people don't, so experiences both positive and negative apply to different hardware and firmwares. At the same time, people with the exact same unit might not have the same experience as others. You will see the word "lag" mentioned all over the place, but like many others, I haven't experienced any. Some people have Bluetooth and WiFi connection issues, but most don't. Like any mass produced gadget, there will always be small batches in the wild that have hardware issues that nobody else has (screen bleeding, multi-touch issues etc). A lot of times people experience issues only because app developers haven't optimized their apps for our tablet. All this to say that you will not be able to find a single issue/problem/bug that everybody has in common.
I think it's a fantastic tablet... I love it and have no issues. I have the LTE version and I haven't rooted.
Happy reading ! :cool:

w2xq

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
After lengthy studying the market and reviewing the new offerings shown in Spain earlier this year, I bought this one a few days ago. An LTE,, and lightyears beyond my first tablet (Viewsonic 3g) purchased ~4 years ago. Too much money, but so is everything else these days...

JamesM90

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm a potential buyer.
I've read some of the other threads. some were positive and some negative.
Glad to hear that you liked yours!
I don't have LTE in my area, but I think I'm gonna choose the LTE version because of the Snapdragon 800.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
LOVE MINE! There area few minor issues but nothing that would keep me from buying it again. The S-Pen is a wonderful thing!

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm glad I waited. I'll be picking up the LTE because its the same price and I can get LTE on it. And I can still tether for my laptop so I don't need my mifi anymore. Both cost the same. Doubt I will get any contract renewal discount like VZW used to do.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

clietreo

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Awesome tablet. The s pen is great. This tablet has exceeded my expectations. To me, it's superior to all, even the iPad Air. The only tablet that beats it is the galaxy note pro 12.2.

Posted via Android Central App

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad I waited. I'll be picking up the LTE because its the same price and I can get LTE on it. And I can still tether for my laptop so I don't need my mifi anymore. Both cost the same. Doubt I will get any contract renewal discount like VZW used to do.

Same price? The tablet when i got it was $549 for the 32gb and the Verizon one with the ugly verizon branding on back is $699. I would of liked the snapdragon 800 model but not for $150 dollar difference

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Awesome tablet. The s pen is great. This tablet has exceeded my expectations. To me, it's superior to all, even the iPad Air. The only tablet that beats it is the galaxy note pro 12.2.

Eh that is subjective. I liked my Ipad air when i had it and generally has a better app library for tablets but I mostly web browsed and watch movies on it and one major drawback is no amazon instant video player on android but is on ios. Each will be better and "superior" to each person needs.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Same price? The tablet when i got it was $549 for the 32gb and the Verizon one with the ugly verizon branding on back is $699. I would of liked the snapdragon 800 model but not for $150 dollar difference

Off contract is $700 but on contract, $600. The 32 GB is $600 for the wifi but lately it's been $50 off everywhere. I will have a case so the branding on the back means nothing to me. And I won't have to carry my mifi around anymore. I rarely use my laptop on my mifi now. I mainly use it on my tablet.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Off contract is $700 but on contract, $600. The 32 GB is $600 for the wifi but lately it's been $50 off everywhere. I will have a case so the branding on the back means nothing to me. And I won't have to carry my mifi around anymore. I rarely use my laptop on my mifi now. I mainly use it on my tablet.

I have t-mobile with 3gb of tethering so personally have no use for a LTE version. I also hate Verizon expensive contracts and would of just gotten it off contract if I wanted it

Sent from my SM-N900T

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have t-mobile with 3gb of tethering so personally have no use for a LTE version. I also hate Verizon expensive contracts and would of just gotten it off contract if I wanted it

Sent from my SM-N900T

VZW is expensive but I love their service. I would not leave them. I travel all over the USA and my VZW is 10 times more reliable than my ATT work phone.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX (tapatalk)

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
VZW is expensive but I love their service. I would not leave them. I travel all over the USA and my VZW is 10 times more reliable than my ATT work phone.

I was with AT&T and love their network but was getting to expensive so switched to T-mobile. I don't travel a lot so t-mobile is fine for now. I just wish they made an LTE model with AT&T service and I would of considered it at least (t-mobile I don't get service in my house but I do with AT&T but I use wifi calling with my Note 3)

Sent from my SM-N900T

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
ATT in the bigger cities for me are fine and works perfect buy unfortunately not all the clinics I go to are in the big cities. And surprisingly, I have LTE in a lot more places than I thought I would.

Remaxmatt

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I have the wifi version, tethered to my phone. I have 6Gb data with Rogers, so no problems there.
Love the tablet, it's an upgrade from my Tab 10.1. The biggest difference is the S pen...it's an incredible piece of hardware.

?~best phone in the known Galaxy~?

JamesM90

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Glad to hear that everyone like their tablets.

Note pro seems like a great device, but I think Its size and price are gonna be problems for some people.
I personally don't have a problem with Its size, but the price is high.