Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
y4yhe7a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I keep my screens bright along with my Note 3 and I figured it would last longer then 3 hours...

To be honest, I've never left the brightness that high on my tablet during regular use... the screen is so bright I can literally feel retina burn after a while :)
On my S4 and S2 before, I always use full brightness since they are both AMOLED... I love making colors pop with a jet black background. This is the first time I am using a Super LCD screen and although the brightness in nits isn't off the charts, I find it way over my personal comfort level when there is a lot of white background content.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
To be honest, I've never left the brightness that high on my tablet during regular use... the screen is so bright I can literally feel retina burn after a while :)
On my S4 and S2 before, I always use full brightness since they are both AMOLED... I love making colors pop with a jet black background. This is the first time I am using a Super LCD screen and although the brightness in nits isn't off the charts, I find it way over my personal comfort level when there is a lot of white background content.

I like bright screens and not going to change that ....I've had amoled screens and lcd and always had them around 80% a tablet or any device should last longer then 3 hours in that situation

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Tracie Lee

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
True, I have my ipad air and surface and nook and kindle on high brightness and I get much more battery life than what I am seeing on my Galaxy note 10.1 2014:(