I got mine last night!
So, last nightI received the tablet and everything looks good.
Screen looks great,and the S-pen's lots of fun. I haven't noticed any lag yet, but I don't have lots of apps installed.
I also bought an OTG cable and was able to connect my 16GB flash drive to the tablet.(FAT32, I've read somewhere that NTFS won't work.)
I can't access samsung apps,it gives me an error. Don't remember the exact message, but the error code is 1000.Any suggestions?
I can't access Play Store while I'm connected to a VPN. Any ideas?
What are some cool apps that you think I should try(After fixing two previous problems of course!).
- 04-09-2014, 03:38 AM #2
- 04-10-2014, 12:14 PM #4
Re: I got mine last night!
Play store will store your location data for a while so you will be able to access all apps and new goodies so before connecting to VPN and changing your location, clear play store's data then connect to the VPN and browse it.
Hope it could help.
- By snaqvi91 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2014, 09:37 PM
- By ResidentEvil1988 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 04-08-2014, 08:15 PM
- By ramandeepghuman in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2014, 02:10 PM
- By SlumberRina in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2014, 09:15 AM
- By 3rdpig in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2014, 09:01 AM