Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help with browser please

Hi everyone,

I am new here having recently defected from an iPad. I have a question about the browser. I notice on some sites that form menus don't scroll. For example, if I click on my notifications on Facebook.com, that I am unable to scroll the list to see everything. Is there a setting I need to adjust? I notice it both in the bundled Chrome and Samsung browser? If its a browser issue, do you guys use something different, and if so what have you found performed well?

Thank you in advance,

John.

ROM
    Stock 4.4.2 KitKat

Default Re: Help with browser please

Quote Originally Posted by Jelmok View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am new here having recently defected from an iPad. I have a question about the browser. I notice on some sites that form menus don't scroll. For example, if I click on my notifications on Facebook.com, that I am unable to scroll the list to see everything. Is there a setting I need to adjust? I notice it both in the bundled Chrome and Samsung browser? If its a browser issue, do you guys use something different, and if so what have you found performed well?

Thank you in advance,

John.
    No settings need to be adjusted. It's just that mobile browsers are quite limited in terms of features.
    This is the reason apps are designed, so that they are compatible with the device.
    A full list of your facebook notifications can be viewed at http://m.facebook.com/notifications.php?