- 1 Posts
Help with browser please
I am new here having recently defected from an iPad. I have a question about the browser. I notice on some sites that form menus don't scroll. For example, if I click on my notifications on Facebook.com, that I am unable to scroll the list to see everything. Is there a setting I need to adjust? I notice it both in the bundled Chrome and Samsung browser? If its a browser issue, do you guys use something different, and if so what have you found performed well?
Thank you in advance,
- 04-11-2014, 06:56 AM #2
- 238 Posts
- Stock 4.4.2 KitKat
Re: Help with browser please
This is the reason apps are designed, so that they are compatible with the device.
A full list of your facebook notifications can be viewed at http://m.facebook.com/notifications.php?
- By kekin in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 7Last Post: 09-25-2014, 12:46 PM
- By Chariko in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 12:35 AM
- By Kibbster in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 04-14-2014, 01:53 AM
- By shanayasmum89 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2014, 12:40 AM
- By SocratesRising in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2014, 06:08 PM