Help with browser please

Jelmok

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am new here having recently defected from an iPad. I have a question about the browser. I notice on some sites that form menus don't scroll. For example, if I click on my notifications on Facebook.com, that I am unable to scroll the list to see everything. Is there a setting I need to adjust? I notice it both in the bundled Chrome and Samsung browser? If its a browser issue, do you guys use something different, and if so what have you found performed well?

Thank you in advance,

John.

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am new here having recently defected from an iPad. I have a question about the browser. I notice on some sites that form menus don't scroll. For example, if I click on my notifications on Facebook.com, that I am unable to scroll the list to see everything. Is there a setting I need to adjust? I notice it both in the bundled Chrome and Samsung browser? If its a browser issue, do you guys use something different, and if so what have you found performed well?

Thank you in advance,

John.
No settings need to be adjusted. It's just that mobile browsers are quite limited in terms of features.
This is the reason apps are designed, so that they are compatible with the device.
A full list of your facebook notifications can be viewed at http://m.facebook.com/notifications.php?