S-Pen Screen Write question

Blackbeagle

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I asked this question on another forum but couldn't get a decent answer. Perhaps nobody knows the answer, so I'd like to try here. OK. Here's my dilemma. I want to use this thing for my work. So let's say I have an 8/12x11 document that was sent to me. I want to edit it by writing on it. If I take a "Screen Write", it only takes a snap shot of the top of half of my document. I cannot scroll down to write on the rest of the document. Some have suggested that before I do the "Screen Write", I pinch the document so that it fits on the page, then do it. But then everything becomes super small and super blurry.

How can I edit the whole entire document from top to bottom? Is this a limitation of the Note 10.1 2014? Is it something that i'm not doing right? If it's just limited to the top of the screen, or whatever the screen can see, then I have to say that this was a poorly thought out idea by Samsung. You should be able to press the S-pen and be able to edit the entire document, whether it be one page or 20 page.

Please advise...thx

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
What format? If it is a pdf then give Lecture Notes a try. If it is a Word file, then maybe your suite allows you to export to pdf. If you are using Polaris Office, it allows scribbling with some limitations.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance