Kit Kat...no really! 4.4.2 firmware Up

just_luc

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I installed it a few hours ago. It's English and I haven't noticed any adverse affects

Posted via Android Central App

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I installed it a few hours ago. It's English and I haven't noticed any adverse affects

Same. In fact.,tablet feels snappier than before...at least in launcher. After install it had like 4% battery left...so...will be able to say more tomorrow :)

just_luc

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
lock screen is a little sleeker , Samsung apps are updated, s-pen writting seems more fluid... settings menu is sleeker..overall seems like good stuff

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
lock screen is a little sleeker , Samsung apps are updated, s-pen writting seems more fluid... settings menu is sleeker..overall seems like good stuff

No Hancom Office, right ?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
No Hancom Office, right ?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I had to change the build prop to get it. Make no mistake...this isn't the same setup as a pro tablet...the menu button still works, but its not magazine ux like the pro tabs.

just_luc

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
That's correct, beleive you can get hancom if rooted but I'm not prepared to trip Knox on this thing yet.

I'd also like to know if changing the build prop remaps the menu key to be a multi task key like the note pro or enables the 4 way multi windows. Those things would probably increase my desire to root.

The apk for Samsung remote PC that comes on the note pro is floating around and it's directly installable and works well.