Please Help with Simple Account Question

Jwilock

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
When I first got my Galaxy tablet (it's a tab pro) but I think you all in this area can help me, I set up my Google account. Since then I've changed the my google id and password. But I can't figure out how to change the way it's set up on my tablet. On my Galaxy phone it let me delete the Google account. So I just deleted the old one and then added it back with the new id and password. But I see no option on my tablet to delete the Google account I originally set up, or any option to change the id and password it uses. This is so simple and yet so frustrating that I can't figure out how to do that. Can someone help please?

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Are you able to add a second Google account ? If you are then maybe it will let you delete the first one. Less radical than a factory reset.... unless someone else has the solution ?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Jwilock

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Are you able to add a second Google account ? If you are then maybe it will let you delete the first one. Less radical than a factory reset.... unless someone else has the solution ?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Thanks. I'll try that. Even if I can't delete the first one maybe I can just switch over to the new one and just ignore the old one. Kind of frustratiing though. I keep thinking I'm just missing something really simple.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke