Just got my Galaxy Note 10.1 ....what do you think of viewing angles and blacks?

stephanie85

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up my 32gb a few days ago ...I think that it is awesome in every way. I often lay it flat on my desk when I am using my laptop for work and alot of the screen seems to wash out and blacks dont seem very black to me or atleast on mine. If I take a pretty decent angle a pure solid black wallpaper becomes grey. I am not complaining but maybe I am just use to my s4 with amoled ...next to my sons ipad mini the blacks seem stronger. So I was wondering if anyone else thinks the screens blacks and viewing angles are kinda poor. I do love this tablet a ton and theres no chnace id return it .

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up my 32gb a few days ago ...I think that it is awesome in every way. I often lay it flat on my desk when I am using my laptop for work and alot of the screen seems to wash out and blacks dont seem very black to me or atleast on mine. If I take a pretty decent angle a pure solid black wallpaper becomes grey. I am not complaining but maybe I am just use to my s4 with amoled ...next to my sons ipad mini the blacks seem stronger. So I was wondering if anyone else thinks the screens blacks and viewing angles are kinda poor. I do love this tablet a ton and theres no chnace id return it .

Well, I can consider it as an after effects of switching from the iPhone to the Android, don't think too much about it, after a while this effect will vanish. :)