Just got my Galaxy Note 10.1 ....what do you think of viewing angles and blacks?
I just picked up my 32gb a few days ago ...I think that it is awesome in every way. I often lay it flat on my desk when I am using my laptop for work and alot of the screen seems to wash out and blacks dont seem very black to me or atleast on mine. If I take a pretty decent angle a pure solid black wallpaper becomes grey. I am not complaining but maybe I am just use to my s4 with amoled ...next to my sons ipad mini the blacks seem stronger. So I was wondering if anyone else thinks the screens blacks and viewing angles are kinda poor. I do love this tablet a ton and theres no chnace id return it .
- 04-25-2014, 02:31 AM #2
- By Ramirez9omaR in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 6Last Post: 05-04-2016, 04:18 AM
- By lovelygirlvst in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2015, 07:46 AM
- By Elcycle17 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2014, 05:15 PM
- By Nychotxxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2014, 11:10 PM
- By Richard Lucas1 in forum Samsung Gear Fit 1 & 2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2014, 11:32 PM