4.4.2 making some apps unusable?
I updated to 4.4.2 yesterday and the game castleVille won't load (goes to 29%) and it is my nieces favorite game. I also use Xbox one smartglass app and doesn't work properly. Would a factory reset help the matter at all?
Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
- 04-25-2014, 10:16 AM #2
Re: 4.4.2 making some apps unusable?
Yes you could perform a Factory Reset and see if that helps matters.
As for XBOX One Smartglass app this should be okay, I use the regular XBOX 360 Smartglass app on my Nexus 7 and HTC One both on Android 4.4.2 and have no issues.
- 04-25-2014, 10:24 AM #4
- By mp777 in forum Android App InventorReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2014, 04:43 PM
- By hannsoft in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2014, 02:05 PM
- By miew in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2014, 10:06 AM
- By mrg4512 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2014, 10:03 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2014, 09:12 AM