4.4.2 making some apps unusable?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I updated to 4.4.2 yesterday and the game castleVille won't load (goes to 29%) and it is my nieces favorite game. I also use Xbox one smartglass app and doesn't work properly. Would a factory reset help the matter at all?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes you could perform a Factory Reset and see if that helps matters.

As for XBOX One Smartglass app this should be okay, I use the regular XBOX 360 Smartglass app on my Nexus 7 and HTC One both on Android 4.4.2 and have no issues.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes you could perform a Factory Reset and see if that helps matters.

As for XBOX One Smartglass app this should be okay, I use the regular XBOX 360 Smartglass app on my Nexus 7 and HTC One both on Android 4.4.2 and have no issues.

The actual app works fine but I have the Xbox one version and use it for Madden companion app (coach glass) and it zooms in so much it makes it unusable.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
The actual app works fine but I have the Xbox one version and use it for Madden companion app (coach glass) and it zooms in so much it makes it unusable.

Could be that the developer of the XBOX app needs to update or tweak some stuff to support 4.4.2 properly. Bugs are always creeping up somewhere with any OS update.