Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Red face Help with a case for the Note 10.1 2014 edtion

Hi all

I am currently searching for a case. I have read so many reviews about them and how magnets can affect/damage use of the SPen, which I would like to avoid.

I was hoping people could give some insight into some cases I have come across - as the websites are not informative enough.

This one is the look I like: Capdase FlipJacket Case for Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 - Brown

My question on that one is, would the double suction closure pull at any screen protector - so if you have this case - please comment.

I also like this case, as I like the elastic band type closure, however, not sure about the magnets: Rock Texture Series Leather Stand Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 inch P600/P601 2014 Edition - Coffee 15244

This one is also quite up my street, but again, just query on the magnet strength really: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Poetic-Sliml...r-21&m1k=vb_ac

I am not a fan of the official Samsung Book cover case, as the position of the cover means it covers the camera when in use - also - not keen on the position of the hinges - nor the price of it to be honest!

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Please note; I have not added my request on a different topic similar to mine just because I did not know if people would read/respond an old topic (I am new to this site)

Default Re: Help with a case for the Note 10.1 2014 edtion

I've got the Poetic case and have been using it for months. No problem with the magnets at all or access to the ports. It's very similar to the first case on your list. It doesn't add a lot of bulk either. Of course, it also likely won't protect the tablet much if you drop it from any height. It's a good deal.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    1,944 Global Posts

Default Re: Help with a case for the Note 10.1 2014 edtion

I have this case in my G-Note 10.1 and am getting it for my 2014 as well. It does add some bulk but I'm good w/it. I love it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GWD...0-20&m1k=vb_ac

Posted on my Samsung GS4-i337