Samsung 10.1 2014 and the Kit Cat up load and now GPS wont work

den1959

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Today my tablet uploaded Kit Cat. Every thing seems fine expect I can not get the GPS to work. Atleast I can not get my two main GPS tracking app's to work MyCarTrack and MapMyWalk apps to work. It's says my GPS is not on, but the tablet says it is. Any Idea's?

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Today my tablet uploaded Kit Cat. Every thing seems fine expect I can not get the GPS to work. Atleast I can not get my two main GPS tracking app's to work MyCarTrack and MapMyWalk apps to work. It's says my GPS is not on, but the tablet says it is. Any Idea's?

Start by checking if your GPS works by using Google Maps. Verify if the GPS pins your location correctly. If it does, then your GPS works and it's a conflict with your apps. If that's the case, you should clear the apps data and cache via the Application Manager... that might do the trick. If not, uninstall and reinstall the apps from the Play store. If that fails as well, you might need to do a factory reset unless others chime in about this being a known bug. Hope you get it sorted out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12