- 6 Posts
Watchon problem and update?
I live in London England and have just (yesterday) bought a Note 10.1 2014 edition running Android 4.3.
Watchon seems to work in principle in that I can use it to control the TV, but the programme guide is hopelessly off - I have tried resetting it with each of the TV provider options that I am given by the tablet and none of them work - has anyone else in London or the UK had this as a problem? If so, have you been able to fix it?
My second question is about the Android version - should we be getting an upgrade to 4.4?
Many thanksin advance
- 04-29-2014, 05:02 PM #2
- 116 Posts
Re: Watchon problem and update?
Did you buy the tablet in the UK or the US or possibly another country. When you set it up did you make certain the UK was the country you set up? It might be linking to the wrong server. Here in the United States Kit Kat WiFi rolled out last week. Give it awhile and it should come to your country soon. I have read that Spain has the upgrade. The UK must not be far behind.
- By damage_inc in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2014, 07:31 AM
- By wrburg in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-30-2014, 03:16 PM
- By Fahrudin Zudin in forum HTC One X Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 04-30-2014, 10:43 AM
- By Glenuendo in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 04-30-2014, 07:53 AM
- By DroidRooter in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 15Last Post: 04-30-2014, 04:09 AM