- 140 Posts
refresh after kitkat update
I highly recommend that everyone manually backup all your pictures and files from both the tablet and your sd card to a computer, and doing a factory reset as well as a format on your sd card after receiving the kitkat update. When I say manually I mean click and drag files to a temporary folder on the desktop of your pc.
My tablet is running much smoother after doing this. Not to mention I got rid of a bunch of clutter on my sd card that I really didn't need there.
- By damage_inc in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2014, 07:31 AM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2014, 01:32 PM
- By Odemption in forum HTC One M7Replies: 6Last Post: 05-01-2014, 11:32 AM
- By Kulu21 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2014, 03:33 PM
- By Glenuendo in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 04-30-2014, 07:53 AM