firmware update failed
I hate posting a question on a forum without supporting background info but I'm learning now that one just gets basic messages on these devices.
I waited for a firmware download to finish, then watched it post a message to the effect that it had failed and I needed to run some other software to install it.
Does it have to be downloaded all over againi? How can I learn why it failed ?
Thanks for some insights !
- 05-02-2014, 08:54 PM #2
- 496 Posts
Re: firmware update failed
When something like this happens to me, I like to make a clean start of it from the beginning, because one does not know where the process failed or was corrupted....
If message you get does not include information, or error codes its unlikely you will ever know the reason...
- 05-03-2014, 11:32 AM #5
- By luckydwg in forum HTC One M8Replies: 13Last Post: 05-06-2014, 11:05 PM
- By fluffysnow in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2014, 11:05 PM
- By epic210 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 04:33 PM
- By Fotoav8r in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 03:05 PM
- By Almeuit in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 02:34 PM