Scrolling, PDFS & EPUBS
I was wondering if this only me, or this is a thing with note 10.1 or a thing with android platform or they are the app developers issues but, All the reading apps are really useless compared to ios ibooks, I tried all the apps like Moon+Reader, Aldiko, Adobe reader and they all have issues with scrolling and moving to other pages, well not issues but lags unreponsiveness or long(relativley) waiting for text to load and specially Aldiko(the app that is mostly praised!!). Is this normal with android phones/apps or this is just my note?
Note: I am even comparing with Ipad2(very low spec), just compared same adobe reader on both and scrolling on ipad is perfect even zooming but on note it is really lame, I want to know if this is somthing with android platform? so If I make an app it will be the same or this is because developers just couldnt optimize it enough?
- 05-03-2014, 05:36 PM #2
- 05-06-2014, 01:54 PM #4
- 05-06-2014, 02:04 PM #6
Re: Scrolling, PDFS & EPUBS
I don't have my Note yet but have several other Samsung Tabs (Tab 3 8.0, Tab 2 10.1, Tab 2 7.0). I've used Moon Reader + on all of them as well as Aldiko and the Kindle app and all handle PDFs beautifully. I think the problem is user error (i.e. the PDFs you're trying to read are ridiculously large, poorly formatted or have gotten corrupted somehow). If you're trying to access them from your SD card, try loading one directly on your device or accessing from the cloud. A low quality or damaged SD card can cause issues too.
- By stonypaul in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2014, 12:16 PM
- By Rahul Rana in forum Android Central PodcastReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 05:22 AM
- By psychspirit in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-26-2014, 01:36 PM
- By CC212 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2014, 01:49 PM
- By awesomeabs in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2014, 07:43 PM