New to Galaxy Note

doctorg23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I just picked up a new Note10.1. I have an HTC phone and have never had a Samsung product...

What apps are some of the favorites out there?? Especially ones that look great on the tablet.

Any special shortcuts, features, etc you wish you knew when you first got your Note tablet?

Thanks!!

Jelly Belly

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Not an APP or a Shortcut, But I would suggest changing the nib of the S-Pen to the hard one. You will have a little packet in your box with 5 spare nibs and an extractor tool. If you have a white tablet, the hard nibs are the more transparent ones.

I find the pen now glides much easier over the screen and makes it a pleasure to write with. I did my Note 3 tip also and that is similarly improved in my opinion.

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I guess it depends what you will be using your tablet for... the most popular Android apps that you use on your HTC phone will work on this tablet... apps such as Pocket, MX Player etc... maybe you should ask for suggestions for specific types of apps you would like to use... for music, videos, reading books, Office suites, games etc...

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton