- 1,564 Posts
KK Just Installed. How Do I Stop All the Downloads?
All sorts of apps (Samsung and 3rd party) are downloading. I don't want all of them but can't find a way to make it stop except to turn off wifi. I haven't done a factory reset yet. So I have all these apps downloading and it will start all over again tomorrow when I do the FR. I'm on a 10GB/month satellite connection and don't want to waste my data on all these downloads I don't want. Can someone please help?
- 05-04-2014, 02:01 AM #2
- 05-04-2014, 08:09 AM #4
- 05-04-2014, 09:56 AM #5
- By Hallschild in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2015, 02:15 PM
- By Courtenay Dawn in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 90Last Post: 08-04-2014, 07:21 PM
- By thepurpleturtle in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 05-13-2014, 09:39 AM
- By AxlMyk in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2014, 10:51 PM
- By f1nzup in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 05-04-2014, 07:27 PM