- 05-04-2014, 02:56 PM #2
- 05-04-2014, 05:23 PM #3
- 05-04-2014, 05:45 PM #4
- 05-04-2014, 07:48 PM #6
- 361 Posts
Re: Printing from my Note 2014
Only experience I have had is to open "printer app", and use it to search through files and then select the one from file listings to print then use "print button" to make it happen....
Sort of backwards not to be able to direct print from app, but to use printer app to find document/graphic to print then make it happen....
App I was using is "Print Hammermill".... But would guess you HP app and many others work similar....
This was my scenario and it works great.... I am going from wifi tablet to access point and into MS home network and printing to "shared" printer attached to PC
DaleDiagonally parked in a parallel universe.
- By Cam B in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-11-2014, 07:05 AM
- By Furious1964 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2014, 07:11 PM
- By AhmadS3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2014, 12:14 PM
- By Ihategoogle in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 06:45 AM
- By MichaelAsa28 in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 04:09 AM