Hancom Office Now Available

Raymond Hubbard

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
you can now download Hancom Office for Note 10.1 (2014). Apparently only available for Kit Kit 4.4.2. Cannot check earlier version since I have upgraded to Kit Kat. You can download from Samsung Apps on your tablet. You do have to search for it.
Crediting user on xdadevelopers forums for providing information about availability.

jimcapraro

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Do you have a link? Nothing comes up when I search for it in Android Apps - I'm in Chicago - where are you? Are you in the USA? The XDA post I've seen is from Colombia.

Raymond Hubbard

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I am in the United States. I went to Samsung Apps on my tablet. I searched for Hancom Office and the six apps came up right away and I installed on my tablet. They are all working. Kit Kat Version 4.42 which I installed two weeks ago with Kies3.
Hancom Office Updater
Hancom Office Shared
Hancom Office Widget
Hancom Office Hshow 2014
Hancom Office Hword 2014
Hancom Office Hcell 2014

jimcapraro

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Wow! Hancom Office looks to be everything we had been expecting - It is the closest to MSoffice products that I have seen.

Raymond Hubbard

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Basic programs work me. I have not done anything serious yet. I will try to bring in some Microsoft files into the program to see how they perform.

jimcapraro

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
No crashing here - have only used word so far, but runs well and smooth as butter

Sent from my SM-P605V using Tapatalk

fibonaccii

May 8, 2014
Visit site
The uninstalled all the hancom apps and installled them again and it worked for me. The crashes were from trying to open a basic file.

Posted via Android Central App

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
It works on mine. It would be nice to have one icon instead of 3. The problem I have is availability on the Note 3 and Note 8. Not there, so for me, it is not a viable option. It appears to be compatible with Documents To Go in is Word module; however, the spreadsheet is not compatible with Documents To Go's spreadsheet module. Samsung should have a release for each Note: 2010-12, Note 8 & Note 3. The pdf module does not support "Save As". Frankly, it is not ready for prime time.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone. I'm new to Android tablet. What's the difference between this one and Google doc and word?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084