Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By JellyBeanGurl
  • 1 Post By Jude526
  • 1 Post By ShaggyKids
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Picked up my first Android tablet

    The note 3 was my first Android phone and now I have the tablet as of today! I'm excited.

    Posted via Android Central App
    lpt2569 and charles777 like this.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Picked up my first Android tablet

    How do u like the Note 3? What tab did u get

    Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Picked up my first Android tablet

    Quote Originally Posted by April920 View Post
    How do u like the Note 3? What tab did u get

    Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One
    I love the Note 3. That's why I got the tablet. I got the 2014 10.1 note 32GB.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Picked up my first Android tablet

    I have the Note 10.1 2014 32gb tab myself. I absolutely love the tab.

    Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Picked up my first Android tablet

    Congrats!
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Picked up my first Android tablet

    Got my 2014 yesterday. Love it. Have the 8.0. Want to sell it. Like the larger screen real estate

    Posted from my awesome Note3
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
    charles777 likes this.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Picked up my first Android tablet

    My Note 10.1 (2014) is my second tablet. There aren't too many options in the 10" tablet space and I was a bit concerned over going with a Samsung TouchWiz device but so far it's been a good experience. I wanted/needed a 10" tablet for reading magazines, this one seems to fit the bill nicely, and I can even read outside (on my covered "deck" anyway).
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Picked up my first Android tablet

    Mine should be here tomorrow :-D

    Notes from Deb's Note 3
    Deb
    Save a life & make your life better.
    Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.
    charles777 likes this.
  9. #9  
    iso99's Avatar

    Posts
    37 Posts
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts

    Default Re: Picked up my first Android tablet

    Quote Originally Posted by hallux View Post
    My Note 10.1 (2014) is my second tablet. There aren't too many options in the 10" tablet space and I was a bit concerned over going with a Samsung TouchWiz device but so far it's been a good experience. I wanted/needed a 10" tablet for reading magazines, this one seems to fit the bill nicely, and I can even read outside (on my covered "deck" anyway).
    Try Nova Prime, snappier than touchwiz
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Picked up my first Android tablet

    Quote Originally Posted by iso99 View Post
    Try Nova Prime, snappier than touchwiz
    I second this. For both my Note 3 and my Note 10.1 2014, I have Nova Prime installed and both are smoother.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Picked up my first Android tablet

    Quote Originally Posted by clietreo View Post
    I second this. For both my Note 3 and my Note 10.1 2014, I have Nova Prime installed and both are smoother.
    Eh touchwiz with 3GB of Ram on the snapdragon 800 cpu is smooth

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for my perfect screen protector
    By gmurphy0487 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Accessories
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-20-2014, 07:11 AM
  2. Is my M8 dead?
    By jd78 in forum HTC One (M8)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2014, 08:13 PM
  3. FINALLY UPGRADED! How to switch my content to my new 2014 Note?
    By ashbashbonkfan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 10:45 PM
  4. new moto x for my mom!
    By manni1to in forum Moto X
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 09:01 PM
  5. Note 10.1 N8010 Wont Boot Up
    By Rlambo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 05:24 PM

Posting Permissions