- 12 Posts
Advanced KtKat setting... how do I get to it
Hello all, My KitKat upgrade down loaded a couple of weeks ago. I like it so far, there been a few things I don't. One being I have to have the GPS on all the time, which is a battery killer. But I have read some were you can go into the advanceed setting mode for KitKat. And set it so you can use only the wifi like my Android version, before KitKat uploaded. How do I do this? I have Samsung note 10.1 2014 tablet.
I also can no longer screen capture using my pen. Yeah some were the DMR protected shots. Any thoughts on a screen capture software that will allow screen capture of DMR protected video. I am not interested in capturing the whole video though. SOme are video game shots.... yeah to help me figure out how to advance...
- 05-09-2014, 10:41 AM #2
- 05-09-2014, 04:29 PM #4
Re: Advanced KtKat setting... how do I get to it
That's also something I hated from the update... You can long-press the Location button (which used to be GPS) and it'll take you to the settings. There, you can choose to let apps know your location based on GPS, on WiFi, on both, or none.
I've listed a few of my likes/dislikes here:
KitKat Update: Likes and Dislikes
- By jshadow in forum IntroductionsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-17-2014, 11:05 AM
- By Meomaxy in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 10:29 AM
- By pre2930 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2014, 03:02 PM
- By jociepoo in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 5Last Post: 05-09-2014, 03:49 PM
- By ksat in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2014, 10:29 AM