I'm picking up the Wacom Bamboo Stylus Feel to go with my Note.

Raymond Hubbard

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I have one and I use it more than Samsung SPen. Feels like a regular full size pen. Everything works including the popup screen if you press it on the stylus.

Jelly Belly

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Hmm.

I have a Bamboo Fun and the stylus from that doesn't work on my Note 3. I guess it won't work on my 10.1 either but it's upstairs and can't try it. EDIT: Just seen that the "Feel" is specifically for the Note. I thought it was just a stylus from another graphics tablet

I find the S-Pen very hard to use being so thin. I am forever pressing the button.

I press the button accidentally but when ever I WANT to press it, I can never find it :-/

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Hmm.

I have a Bamboo Fun and the stylus from that doesn't work on my Note 3. I guess it won't work on my 10.1 either but it's upstairs and can't try it. EDIT: Just seen that the "Feel" is specifically for the Note. I thought it was just a stylus from another graphics tablet

I find the S-Pen very hard to use being so thin. I am forever pressing the button.

I press the button accidentally but when ever I WANT to press it, I can never find it :-/

Not trying to complain here.. But as I was drawing my hand started to cramp and it was due to the thinness of the S Pen. I love it but can't hold it for too long. Going to give this a try.

Jelly Belly

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I have one and I use it more than Samsung SPen. Feels like a regular full size pen. Everything works including the popup screen if you press it on the stylus.

How well does it track when holding it at an angle. I have seen a few videos on YT where upright they are find but are a few mm out when at an angle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid