- 1 Posts
Cuople of KK update questions
I bought my P600 in Poland, but I believe it's a version made for Czech Republic, the build number is JSS15J.P600XXUBMJ6.
I have a couple of questions concerning KK update:
1. I want KK's multi-user feature to separate my email/facebook/etc from my wife's, since we share the tablet. Will the KK update do it for me?
2. When the KK update will be available for me (OTA, Kies)? Does Samsung provide a schedule for KK updates? A deadline? Anything?
3. Is there a way to get it sooner? Perhaps using rooting, flashing ROM, Odin, anything?
- 05-14-2014, 01:08 PM #2
- 502 Posts
Re: Cuople of KK update questions
For dual users (you and wife), I believe if you go to "Settings" then "General" then "Accounts" you can setup separate accounts for each of you....
IF you get it correct users will probably show up under "Settings" > "General" > "Users"... Dont know exactly what will appear under users as I'm only setup as "owner" and have not ventured into this area...
- By avester in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 01-01-2016, 10:56 PM
- By TLDspectre in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2014, 07:30 PM
- By DomenicT in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 06-06-2014, 02:53 PM
- By ED_DARF in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2014, 11:59 AM
- By samsung-s4-lover in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 05-14-2014, 08:39 PM