clearing dropbox cache

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I was noticing much storage in "Miscellaneous files" being taken up by Dropbox documents, and was able to remove the syncing of Dropbox to my device.

However, in the posts where I found this hint, the posts kept saying to delete the Dropbox cache. How do I do this? Or, when I turned off the syncing, if I restart my tablet, will the cache automatically be deleted?

Thanks, Maggie

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
I was noticing much storage in "Miscellaneous files" being taken up by Dropbox documents, and was able to remove the syncing of Dropbox to my device.

However, in the posts where I found this hint, the posts kept saying to delete the Dropbox cache. How do I do this? Or, when I turned off the syncing, if I restart my tablet, will the cache automatically be deleted?

Thanks, Maggie

I don't think I have seen you around before; welcome to the forums.
To clear the cache, go to Settings>Application Manager>scroll down to Dropbox>click clear cache.

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Thank you for replying so quickly.

I went to Dropbox in my Application Manager, and it shows nothing in the Cache. So, I guess that it cleared when I stopped syncing!

Thanks, Maggie

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
Thank you for replying so quickly.

I went to Dropbox in my Application Manager, and it shows nothing in the Cache. So, I guess that it cleared when I stopped syncing!

Thanks, Maggie

Well, as long as everything is good, glad it sorted out. See you around the forums.

From an SOKP Nexus 5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12