- 16 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
clearing dropbox cache
I was noticing much storage in "Miscellaneous files" being taken up by Dropbox documents, and was able to remove the syncing of Dropbox to my device.
However, in the posts where I found this hint, the posts kept saying to delete the Dropbox cache. How do I do this? Or, when I turned off the syncing, if I restart my tablet, will the cache automatically be deleted?
- 05-15-2014, 09:54 AM #2
- 05-15-2014, 10:32 AM #4
- By covard in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2016, 12:21 PM
- By dunamis in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2014, 03:14 PM
- By covard in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2014, 12:57 PM
- By strombone1 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2014, 02:47 AM
- By S5_GJH in forum Facebook HomeReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2014, 04:12 PM