New Tablets are Coming June 12

Raymond Hubbard

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I was looking at PCWorld and there is an article there saying Samsung is going to have more new tablets on June 12 2014. Article says a 13.3 tablet. Wonder if any of them will have an SPen capability?

thoughthalo

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I don't think so as it is a galaxy tab event which are the mid range or lower end tablets rather than a galaxy note event. But hey, never know right :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
13.3" tablet is code named Warhol. Hopefully it will be a note like the 12.2 note pro. That tablet is already down $100 in price.

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
The 2014 Note 10.1 was announced in Sept...so expect sometime around then, ya?

Had no idea that my newly bought tablet is almost a year old. Lol Can't keep up with anything these days, they release new stuff all the time. We'll see how the one is, then I'll consider what to do then. :D

Peaches36

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I'll buy no more Samsung devices.. I lost all my movies when I upgraded to the Note Pro 12.2. I didn't know that Samsung is cancelling services. Even so the consumers should still have access. I bought a lot of movies and tv shows.. It upsetting that I can't watch it on my $800 tablet. I paid straight cash for it, that's how much I wanted it. Thanks Samsung

Sent from the yummy gum drop GN3..