Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Keystroke Duplication Issue

My Note 2014 Edition has had the problem since I purchased it. I have a BT keyboard and cover. EVERY TIME I open the cover and activate the keyboard, it will duplicate the first keystroke when typing in my unlock password. The problem also happens in Documents and Spreadsheets in Office Pro and the pre-loaded office suite. Who else is having this issue and is there ANY fix for it? This is UBER FRUSTRATING and I'd love to get this fixed. Suggestions PLEASE!!!!
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Keystroke Duplication Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Ingram View Post
    My Note 2014 Edition has had the problem since I purchased it. I have a BT keyboard and cover. EVERY TIME I open the cover and activate the keyboard, it will duplicate the first keystroke when typing in my unlock password. The problem also happens in Documents and Spreadsheets in Office Pro and the pre-loaded office suite. Who else is having this issue and is there ANY fix for it? This is UBER FRUSTRATING and I'd love to get this fixed. Suggestions PLEASE!!!!
    It looks the problem is with the BT keyboard itself have you tried doing the same thing using some different BT keyboard?? I am sure in this way you will get the idea is the problem specifically with the Keyboard you are using or ??? I think you can seek replacement if the problem is specific to the BT keyboard or the Note 2014 edition.

Default Re: Keystroke Duplication Issue

Not the keyboard, software. Take a try at Null Input Method.

Via my Note 3

Have the same problem but very rarely, mostly in Kingsoft products, like the spreadsheet. My BT keyboard therwise works well with the Note apps. I'm more bothered by the BT connection dropping every once in a while.

Posted via Android Central App