Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By charles777
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help! Internet is no longer working on my Note 10.1 2014 tablet

Yesterday, I purchased a new router (Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router N750 Smooth Stream (EA3500) and connected it. My internet works fine on my computers, my ipad, and 2 iphone 5S, but NOT on my Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition tablet. I did root it 2 days before and it was working just fine until I moved my modem and old router to another room and then got a new router. I see that the tablet is connected to my wifi with full signal, but the 2 little arrows go in and out and I'm not able to load anything at all. I decided to reset the tablet to factory settings, but that did not help, as it is the same way.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this??

Default Re: Help! Internet is no longer working on my Note 10.1 2014 tablet

Welcome to Android Central! Review this guide and see if any of the tips help: [GUIDE] Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems

Quote Originally Posted by xazilizax View Post
    Yesterday, I purchased a new router (Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router N750 Smooth Stream (EA3500) and connected it. My internet works fine on my computers, my ipad, and 2 iphone 5S, but NOT on my Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition tablet. I did root it 2 days before and it was working just fine until I moved my modem and old router to another room and then got a new router. I see that the tablet is connected to my wifi with full signal, but the 2 little arrows go in and out and I'm not able to load anything at all. I decided to reset the tablet to factory settings, but that did not help, as it is the same way.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this??
    I would try calling Linksys Live Support... or their online chat... they could probably talk you through the solution. Probably as simple as changing the channel on the router. There is usually a web based router setup and you can manually configure it.

Help! Internet is no longer working on my Note 10.1 2014 tablet-channel.jpg
    B. Diddy likes this.

My router worked after I limited the network mode.

Sent via my Note 8
    EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.