no click when sim card inserted,normal or?
I purchased this tablet 3 days ago,and just tried to run it with my micro sim card inserted which works normal in my Note 3.I read in manual that I should hear the click sound when card is inserted in right way,but when I push the card all the way,there is no lock neither do I hear the click sound.Card just pops out.Then I closed the slot and turned on the device.Everything works normal,I can make and recieve calls even then.But I wonder if this is normal or the card holder is damaged?Anyone having same problem?
- 06-04-2014, 02:33 PM #3
- 06-04-2014, 04:08 PM #5
- 06-04-2014, 04:17 PM #7
- By Daniel Vasku in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2015, 10:31 PM
- By Profaniter in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 10:06 AM
- By xazilizax in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2014, 03:16 AM
- By swing4thefence in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2014, 05:46 PM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-02-2014, 01:11 PM