Smartphone with Note 10.1_2014

rketek4TB

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
So now that I have been using the new Note, I feel like my HTC TB is a bit outdated.
Do I get the S5 to be compatible?
Or get the M8 because I like the HTC.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Pretty sure this is more a matter of preference anything else. It depends on what you want to do with the two of them. I don't think you have to have the same brand on each device in order for them to be compatible. You just may have a few more things you can do between the two Samsung products with the Samsung Account if you decide to get that.

At one point I had a Samsung phone and a Nexus tablet. I didn't experience any problems with the two different brands.

As long as they're both Android devices I personally don't know of any major problems we might with two different brands.

Notes from Deb's Note 3

rketek4TB

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I was looking into the coordination thing. As I use the Note more and more, I realize I sync less items than I thought I would. Possibly because I am not using a Note 3.

Stump3r

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Can you elaborate, please? In what way exactly do they work together?

SNote will sync (also some other 3rd party note taking software) from tablet to phone so regardless of which device I use I have the same notes on both. One caveat to this though...only snote sync, not action notes.

Gbuch

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
SNote will sync (also some other 3rd party note taking software) from tablet to phone so regardless of which device I use I have the same notes on both. One caveat to this though...only snote sync, not action notes.

Only SNote gives some advantage? I don't use it...

But thanks anyway

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
There is something most people don't know or don't use. It's called Samsung link you can control your Galaxy phone from your note 10.1. it just pops up on your note 10.1 screen. Really fun to use.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Npte 10.1 2014 using Tapatalk

Gbuch

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
There is something most people don't know or don't use. It's called Samsung link you can control your Galaxy phone from your note 10.1. it just pops up on your note 10.1 screen. Really fun to use.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Npte 10.1 2014 using Tapatalk

Isn't that Screen Mirroring? AFAIK, Samsung Link is just a Dropbox alternative, no?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca