- 06-07-2014, 04:02 AM #2
- 75 Posts
Re: SD card Error
Is the card fully inserted until you hear a click? I had issues inserting my sd card as you have to push it in quite far until it "locks" into place so much that I had to use a pen to push it all the way. I only ask as if it isn't fully inserted the contact between device and card may be lost as the tablet is moved and hence the error.
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-09-2014, 12:12 AM #3
- 06-11-2014, 01:16 PM #4
Re: SD card Error
I have had a similar problem on my Note 3 which I haven't rectified yet as I haven't bothered to order a new card.
Just wondered if you get a fizzy noise or feel as you insert the card, as if there is a tiny strand of copper wire folded inside.
I started losing battery performance and kept getting a notification that 'sd card unexpectedly removed', quickly followed by 'Preparing sd card'.
It forced me to do a 1st factory / master reset and I have left the card out for 2 weeks now and getting great battery life. I put it back in straight after the reset but it recurred.
However the card data (ripped music, photos, docs, apps) is all intact via my pc. Then I tried a spare 2gb card on the Note 3 temporarily and it worked with no notifications.
Anyway, still curious about that fizzy noise and feel.
- By UncleMike in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2014, 05:21 PM
- By andyrichter11 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2014, 08:32 AM
- By cb2367 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 06-07-2014, 08:51 PM
- By Sourav Sudhi1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2014, 09:45 AM
- By Tim98TA in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2014, 02:47 AM