- 1 Posts
Gets pretty warm
Just bought my note 10.1 2014 and I have noticed that even after a short use there are several areas that get fairly warm and almost hot. The most notable is the area to the right of the Samsung at the top of the tablet. Is this normal during use or should I return the unit???
- 06-07-2014, 08:06 PM #2
- 06-08-2014, 10:04 PM #3
- 6 Posts
Re: Gets pretty warm
This heating issue is most likely due to the Index Services process and S-Finder app trying to index the sd card (I'm assuming you're using a microSD card, but the issue may happen on the device storage as well)
It's been widely reported that with the Kit Kat update apparently this process gets "stuck" trying to index pdf files and causes the processor to overheat.
Try (again, assuming you're rooted) greenifying or freezing with TB these and check your results, worked for me.
Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
- By Srikanth Reddy Nannuri in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 06-29-2014, 11:01 AM
- By tomhouy in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2014, 08:51 AM
- By erdomester in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2014, 02:20 PM
- By mikecosmo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-08-2014, 12:35 PM
- By senttell in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2014, 02:18 AM