- 51 Posts
Wifi Authentication Issue
I've seen similar problems before, but I haven't come across a solution that worked for me, so I thought I'd post here and see if anyone has answers.
I have a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 updated to 4.4.2. I have extended the wifi in my house so that I have two networks. I have an Apple Time Capsule extended with a Linksys Powerline extender. No other items in my house have trouble connecting to either network.
The Note 10.1 connects fine to the extended network, but it will not connect to the main network. I keep getting an authentication error whenever I try to log in. I have tried rebooting the Note and the router. I have used a wifi analyzer app to help change router channels. I have toggled wifi and bluetooth on and off with the Note. Nothing is working so far.
Any ideas? Thanks.
- 06-10-2014, 12:42 PM #2
- 06-10-2014, 12:44 PM #3
- 124 Posts
Re: Wifi Authentication Issue
I wish I had an answer, but I only have the same problem. I think the solution is for Samsung to release new, hopefully better drivers for the WiFi card on this tab. All the people complaining about the WiFi being picky about when and what it connects to should get someone's attention.
- By Sanyad in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 11:19 AM
- By wiseone624 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 06-14-2014, 07:53 AM
- By TomRydz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2014, 10:27 PM
- By Howard Sylve in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2014, 07:24 PM
- By mclasser in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2014, 06:33 PM