- 67 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Weird issues here....
1. This happens every 3-4 days. All the sudden, the tablet loses all of its touch capabilities. I can’t open apps. I can’t swipe. The screen is non-responsive. BUT, the stylus still works. I can open apps and swipe using the stylus. For me to solve this, I would have to reboot the device. Once that happens, everything’s back to normal again.
2. Once in a while when I open up my weather app (BeWeather Pro), I get a lot of static on the screen. Again, the problem is solved by rebooting.
Has anyone encounter these problem and have found a fix?
- 06-12-2014, 01:20 PM #2
Re: Weird issues here....
Try clearing the system cache partition: Reset: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition | T-Mobile Support
- By tty7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 05-07-2016, 06:24 AM
- By 007avenger007 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 04:33 AM
- By keri2000 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 06-13-2014, 04:54 PM
- By jmagid51 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 13Last Post: 06-13-2014, 12:08 PM
- By orobbins1404 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 11:27 AM