Finally pulled the trigger

kdog509adam75

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Found what I thought was a good deal on a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition. 32GB with 3GB RAM manufacture refurbished with 90 day warranty. After fretting over it for a few days, I pulled the trigger yesterday. I expect to get it maybe Wed of next week. So just to be ready I ordered a case/keyboard to go with it. I don't mind using the digital keyboard like on my Galaxy S3, but my wife likes a "real" keyboard better. So I'm pretty amped up. I've been watching a ton of youtube videos and taking notes so I'll be ready when it finally comes.

Well just wanted to share that. I'll be back most likely with a ton of questions for you "old timers" here. :)

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Found what I thought was a good deal on a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition. 32GB with 3GB RAM manufacture refurbished with 90 day warranty. After fretting over it for a few days, I pulled the trigger yesterday. I expect to get it maybe Wed of next week. So just to be ready I ordered a case/keyboard to go with it. I don't mind using the digital keyboard like on my Galaxy S3, but my wife likes a "real" keyboard better. So I'm pretty amped up. I've been watching a ton of youtube videos and taking notes so I'll be ready when it finally comes.

Well just wanted to share that. I'll be back most likely with a ton of questions for you "old timers" here. :)

Congratulations! Love mine, and the more I use it the more I love it.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

kdog509adam75

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site

Thanks guys. Just checked the status of my order and discovered it's sitting in a FedEx facility 45 miles from my house, but of course today is Saturday. So I have to wait until Monday to get my new "toy". I'm amped up though......