Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kdog509adam75
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Finally pulled the trigger

Found what I thought was a good deal on a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition. 32GB with 3GB RAM manufacture refurbished with 90 day warranty. After fretting over it for a few days, I pulled the trigger yesterday. I expect to get it maybe Wed of next week. So just to be ready I ordered a case/keyboard to go with it. I don't mind using the digital keyboard like on my Galaxy S3, but my wife likes a "real" keyboard better. So I'm pretty amped up. I've been watching a ton of youtube videos and taking notes so I'll be ready when it finally comes.

Well just wanted to share that. I'll be back most likely with a ton of questions for you "old timers" here.

lpt2569 likes this.

Default Re: Finally pulled the trigger

Quote Originally Posted by kdog509adam75 View Post
    Found what I thought was a good deal on a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition. 32GB with 3GB RAM manufacture refurbished with 90 day warranty. After fretting over it for a few days, I pulled the trigger yesterday. I expect to get it maybe Wed of next week. So just to be ready I ordered a case/keyboard to go with it. I don't mind using the digital keyboard like on my Galaxy S3, but my wife likes a "real" keyboard better. So I'm pretty amped up. I've been watching a ton of youtube videos and taking notes so I'll be ready when it finally comes.

Well just wanted to share that. I'll be back most likely with a ton of questions for you "old timers" here.

Congratulations! Love mine, and the more I use it the more I love it.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

If you find standard virtual keyboard awkward or unmanageable, there are alternatives.... One I really like is "hackers keyboard" app....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ion.pckeyboard

Give you a more PC like keyboard and more control....

Dale
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks guys. Just checked the status of my order and discovered it's sitting in a FedEx facility 45 miles from my house, but of course today is Saturday. So I have to wait until Monday to get my new "toy". I'm amped up though......