- 34 Posts
I was trying to read a book using the Kindle app on my Note 2014 edition and went into the screen settings to turn on reading mode. It said it's only good for certain apps and I didn't have any listed.
Can you use this with the Kindle app and if so, how do I set it up?
I will say even though I guess I wasn't in reading mode, I was able to read my tablet while sitting in the sun and by setting the brightness to auto.
- 06-15-2014, 05:24 PM #2
- By cwboftx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 7Last Post: 06-29-2016, 09:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2014, 06:21 PM
- By Andrey Nazarchuk in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 06:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 04:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 11:52 AM