- 3 Posts
Google Maps location problems
Hi. I accidentally opted out of letting Google Maps access my location. I cannot seem to get to opt in again. The instructions say:
For Browser (Android):
1. Go to Menu>More>Settings.
2. In Settings, go to Website>Settings>Google Maps Mini>Clear location settings
Although I find these various things in different settings, I still cannot manage to opt in again.
Can someone please help? Either tell me where the 'Menu' is so I can go to Menu>More>Settings etc, or tell me another simple way?
It would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.
- 06-14-2014, 06:07 PM #2
- 75 Posts
Re: Google Maps location problems
While in Google maps on your tablet press the menu button (the on the left of your home button) this takes you into the settings menu. The third option down should be for Google location settings select that and it should let you switch it on or off. Failing that try in you tablets settings and going to the Google accounts settings and selecting location settings from there.
Posted via Android Central App
- By yscty in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 21Last Post: 06-22-2014, 12:08 PM
- By Patchyy94 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2014, 03:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 02:25 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 01:41 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 01:20 PM