- 41 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Well by Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition finally came today. Screen is BEAUTIFUL! Only problem I had first off was getting it to log onto my home network. I don't know how many times I tried entering my network password and each time I got a error telling me my password was wrong. But at last it finally connected so that was a relief.
I have not noticed any "lag" but since lag is a failure of an application to respond in a timely fashion to inputs which makes it kind of subjective I guess that doesn't really matter much. Each of us would have our own definition of what constitutes a timely response to application inputs.
Anyway, I want to get back playing around and setting things up. First thing I did change was to turn off that little blop noise it made every time I pressed a key. Man that got old quick.
Ok, I'll report back later.
- 06-16-2014, 11:41 PM #2
- 06-17-2014, 10:35 AM #3
- 06-17-2014, 07:33 PM #4
- By JODIEJOHN in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 54Last Post: 12-17-2016, 05:22 PM
- By kdog509adam75 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2014, 08:23 PM
- By xchange in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2014, 12:51 PM
- By premierprime in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2014, 12:35 PM
- By badelhas in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 12:48 PM