- 1 Posts
Battery life 2014 Note 10.1 LTE
Been playing with my new tablet for about 10 days from T-Mobile. When I read reviews, I think that I'm reading about another device. I get great battery life, I originally used 3rd party charger that I use for iPad 2, BIG FAIL. Switched to Samsung charger, very fast recharge times, long battery life. Are LTE version's different?
- 06-16-2014, 10:17 PM #2
- 448 Posts
Re: Battery life 2014 Note 10.1 LTE
Problem is not all charger are equal..... Tablet wants a true 5.0 to 5.2 volts and a charger that is capable of 2100 (2.1 amp) output... Specs on "other" chargers may state it should work, but I have serious doubts...
Like I said in other thread, I have a Rocketfish 5 volt 2.4 amp mobile charger (powered by 12 volt dc) and it charges tablet just fine....
- 06-17-2014, 12:06 PM #3
- By jlh73 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 01-09-2015, 01:22 PM
- By DudeThatsErin in forum Phone WarsReplies: 31Last Post: 08-20-2014, 10:02 AM
- By Nav1996 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 06-23-2014, 03:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 07:31 PM
- By LunatiqueRob in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 06:20 PM