Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Trouble saving vdo's and pics

I am having trouble trying to save all my photos and vdo's to an outside source like drop box or google in order to delete the files from my note to relieve space. What do I do?

Default Re: Trouble saving vdo's and pics

Try using USB connection to a PC or a flash drive that plugs into micro USB port on tablet? ... Just a thought.... Not really enamored with most concepts of cloud computing...

Maybe not a Hack but more ram?

Also there is Micro SD cards.... But some OS restrictions cause it to be a headache....

Dale
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Global Posts
    139 Global Posts

Default Re: Trouble saving vdo's and pics

I'm with Dale on this, SD cards or what I've done for this purpose is buy a 1TB external hard drive, re-formatted to FAT32 and use that for documents, vids and music storage.
    Here is the adapter cable I use... http://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-5...0-20&m1k=vb_ac

Here is the hard drive I run... Amazon.com: WD My Passport Ultra 1TB Portable External USB 3.0 Hard Drive with Auto Backup - Black: Computers & Accessories