Battery Life Horrible since updating to Kit Kat
Ever since I updated to Kit Kat I noticed that the battery life is horrible on my 2014 Note 10.1. And the standby is especially bad. I could have a near fully charged battery and if I forget to plug it in overnight it is always dead the next day. Now the standby was never great but it lasted longer than overnight before Kit Kat.
I'm so tired of doing factory resets. I think I'm selling this tablet. I'm done with Samsung.
- 06-20-2014, 10:44 PM #2
- 261 Posts
Re: Battery Life Horrible since updating to Kit Kat
Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
- 06-21-2014, 12:48 AM #3
- 06-21-2014, 03:41 AM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 10:49 PM
- By mary beth hale in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 21Last Post: 06-22-2014, 01:01 PM
- By TheNinthAxis in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2014, 06:45 AM
- By Closingracer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 06-20-2014, 11:56 PM