s-pen pressure sensitive line thickness
I'm pretty sure when I set up this device I found a setting that turned on pressure sensitivity for s-pen line thickness. I now want it turned off so I get a consistent line thickness regardless of minor variations in pressure, but I can't find this setting. I've spent hours looking for this, is there a setting for this or did I dream it??
- 06-21-2014, 11:44 AM #2Im a Teldy a TEchnical oLDY . My love of the telephone started in 1952, when I got to talk to my grandma as seen in my avatar. .
Re: s-pen pressure sensitive line thickness
Ok thanks, does anyone know how to adjust line thickness for S-note? Cannot find in S-note settings how to change this. You appear to have pressure sensitivity turned off as you line thickness is quite consistent. Mine is not regardless how careful I am with pressure.
- 06-21-2014, 07:03 PM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:13 PM
- By John Ball1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2014, 12:43 AM
- By tree9 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2014, 08:28 AM
- By tutbr969 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2014, 03:46 AM
- By comptech520 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2014, 12:22 PM