Love the GPS

kdog509adam75

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Well took my new tablet with me on trip to Florida.

My GPS app of choice is WAZE. Fired it up to take me to Hollywood Beach from Ft Lauderdale. Man I was loving that big old screen, even in the bright Florida sunshine.

I'll tell you, I would have brought this for the GPS ability alone. On a related note, the camera on this blows me away. I took a ton of AWESOME photos at the beach. I'm thinking they are gonna be mind blowing when I print them up on 8×10 photo paper.

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Well took my new tablet with me on trip to Florida.

My GPS app of choice is WAZE. Fired it up to take me to Hollywood Beach from Ft Lauderdale. Man I was loving that big old screen, even in the bright Florida sunshine.

I'll tell you, I would have brought this for the GPS ability alone. On a related note, the camera on this blows me away. I took a ton of AWESOME photos at the beach. I'm thinking they are gonna be mind blowing when I print them up on 8×10 photo paper.
I agree... excellent GPS. Used the tablet on my trip to Southern California and it guided me everywhere as well as doubling as a WiFi hotspot to 3 other devices. Battery life was excellent as well!

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I have Sygic & Copilot and recently looked again at Waze. After 4 years, it has gotten better. It still has a problem with downtown Honolulu and timely rerouting. The other 2 reroute much faster.

Sent via my Note 8

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX