Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kdog509adam75
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Love the GPS

Well took my new tablet with me on trip to Florida.

My GPS app of choice is WAZE. Fired it up to take me to Hollywood Beach from Ft Lauderdale. Man I was loving that big old screen, even in the bright Florida sunshine.

I'll tell you, I would have brought this for the GPS ability alone. On a related note, the camera on this blows me away. I took a ton of AWESOME photos at the beach. I'm thinking they are gonna be mind blowing when I print them up on 8×10 photo paper.
    charles777 likes this.

Default Re: Love the GPS

Quote Originally Posted by kdog509adam75 View Post
    Well took my new tablet with me on trip to Florida.

My GPS app of choice is WAZE. Fired it up to take me to Hollywood Beach from Ft Lauderdale. Man I was loving that big old screen, even in the bright Florida sunshine.

I'll tell you, I would have brought this for the GPS ability alone. On a related note, the camera on this blows me away. I took a ton of AWESOME photos at the beach. I'm thinking they are gonna be mind blowing when I print them up on 8×10 photo paper.
    I agree... excellent GPS. Used the tablet on my trip to Southern California and it guided me everywhere as well as doubling as a WiFi hotspot to 3 other devices. Battery life was excellent as well!

Default Re: Love the GPS

I have Sygic & Copilot and recently looked again at Waze. After 4 years, it has gotten better. It still has a problem with downtown Honolulu and timely rerouting. The other 2 reroute much faster.

Sent via my Note 8
    EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.