- 41 Posts
Love the GPS
Well took my new tablet with me on trip to Florida.
My GPS app of choice is WAZE. Fired it up to take me to Hollywood Beach from Ft Lauderdale. Man I was loving that big old screen, even in the bright Florida sunshine.
I'll tell you, I would have brought this for the GPS ability alone. On a related note, the camera on this blows me away. I took a ton of AWESOME photos at the beach. I'm thinking they are gonna be mind blowing when I print them up on 8×10 photo paper.
- 06-28-2014, 11:46 AM #2
- 06-28-2014, 11:29 PM #3
Re: Love the GPS
I have Sygic & Copilot and recently looked again at Waze. After 4 years, it has gotten better. It still has a problem with downtown Honolulu and timely rerouting. The other 2 reroute much faster.
Sent via my Note 8EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.
- By angry english in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 8Last Post: 06-27-2014, 07:56 PM
- By goober84 in forum Samsung Gear LiveReplies: 14Last Post: 06-26-2014, 11:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 04:31 PM
- By LakeofGlass in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 03:05 AM
- By LucidPsykosis in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 08:00 PM