Home/ menu/ back button freeze

yasvoboden

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I have a 10.1 2014 edition and when I turn it back on from sleeping the home, back, and menu keys no longer work about half of the time.
When this is happening there seems to be a blank notification icon in the top corner, i.e. all of the other notifications are shifted over one space.
I can usually get it working again after a bit by taking the spen in and out and flipping the screen from landscape to portrait while pressing the home key repeatedly.
This isn't really the best solution and it is quite annoying to have to fix this when trying to go between two documents or something like that.

Does anyone know what could cause this and what the solution might be?

nbthor

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I am having this problem too. I also found that I cannot get it to shut off, it always goes into restart. I want to do a reset, and see if that helps.

Posted via Android Central App

Akash Chauhan1

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
My Evo 3D has been acting really strange for the past week. It will start clicking objects on its own and sometimes wont let me type certain keys or it will type on its own. It does things that I don't tell it to do and will vibrate on its own. I've uninstalled almost all my apps and nothing seems to work.Does anyone know whats going on?

Secure Cloud

nbthor

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I discovered that the magnet was causing this problem. Pulled the single magnet out of the case and it now has no problems. It was particularly evident when the tablet was turned in the case making it rotate over the magnet on the folded cover. It would turn the screen black. Now it's all good.

Posted via Android Central App